von Hellmut Schramm, Ph. D.
a translation by R. Belser of
Der jüdische Ritualmord
Eine historische Untersuchung
The caption reads: Memorial stone at the former grave of the martyr-child Andreas at the cemetary of Rinn (north of the church). The exact location of the grave is where the sacristy stands today, which was built onto the church at a later time (to the right of the picture). The sacred relics of the blessed martyr rested for thirteen years (1462-1475) in the cemetary of Rinn.
The caption reads: The parish church of Ampaß, to which the village of Rinn belonged for many centuries. Ampaß is one of the oldest parishes of the Inn Valley; the old Roman road leads past the foot of the church hill. The photograph was taken from the vicinity of the parish house. The village of Ampaß lies at right, below, in the valley. The left tower is free-standing and contains the great bell and has the Mariahilfe chapel inside.
The caption reads : The Weiselhof, or Anderlhof, in the Weiler "Upper High Street," built about 1430. The original building material of the house is still well-preserved. In this house lived the mother with her child Andreas after the sudden death of the father. The room in which the child was sold is to the right of the entrance door. Today, the Hof is still inhabited and functional.
Copyright 2001 by R. Belser. Reproduction in whole or in part without express written permission of the translator is not permitted. All rights reserved.